Members of EMIAC:
- Derbyshire Archaeology Society - www.derbyshireas.org.uk
- Leicestershire Industrial History Society - www.lihs.org.uk
- North-East Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology Society - www.nedias.co.uk
- Railway & Canal Historical Society – East Midlands Group - www.rod.sladen.org.uk/RCHSEM.htm
- Society for Lincolnshire History & Archaeology - www.lincolnshirepast.org.uk
- Northamptonshire Record Office - www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/Community/archives
- Northamptonshire Association for Local History - www.northants-history.org.uk
- Towcester & District Local History Society - www.mkheritage.co.uk/tdlhs/index.html
- The Canal Museum, Stoke Bruerne - www.thewaterwaystrust.org.uk/museums/stoke.shtml
- Northamptonshire Archaeological Society - www.northants-archaeology.org.uk
- Northamptonshire Ironstone Railway Trust - www.nirt.co.uk
- Northampton Society of Model Engineers - www.nsme.co.uk
- Rushden & District History Society Research Group - www.rushdenheritage.co.uk
- Burton Latimer Heritage Society - www.burtonlatimer.info
- Lincolnshire Film Archive - www.lincsfilm.co.uk
- Nottinghamshire Industrial Archaeology Society - www.rod.sladen.org.uk/NIAS.htm
- Peak District Mines Historical Society - www.pdmhs.com
- Peak District Minining Museum - www.peakmines.co.uk
- Swannington Heritage Trust - www.swannington-heritage.co.uk
- Chasewater Railway Museum - www.chasewaterrailway.co.uk
- Media Archive for Central England (MACE) - www.macearchive.org
- Buckingham Canal Society - www.buckinghamcanal.org.uk
- Association for Industrial Archaeology - www.industrial-archaeology.org
- Council for British Archaeology - www.britarch.ac.uk
- The Newcomen Society - www.newcomen.com
- The Railway & Canal Historical Society - www.rchs.org.uk
- National Waterways Museum, Stoke Bruerne - www.nwm.org.uk/stoke
- English Heritage - www.english-heritage.org.uk
- Cadw (Welsh Heritage) - cadw.wales.gov.uk
- Scottish Heritage - www.historic-scotland.gov.uk/heritage
- The British Postal Museum & Archive - www.postalheritage.org.uk
- Network Rail online archive - www.networkrail.co.uk/VirtualArchive
- Canal & River Trust - canalrivertrust.org.uk
- IanVisits - www.ianvisits.co.uk/blog - for articles on buildings and transport.
- Britain from above - www.britainfromabove.org.uk - presents the unique Aerofilms collection of aerial photographs from 1919-1953.
- Britain from the Air - www.britainfromtheair.com - the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)'s collections-based work.
- Images of England - www.imagesofengland.org.uk - over 300,000 images of England’s built heritage.
- Irthlingborough iron ore mines - www.apack1.co.uk - Alan Pack's history of the mines.
- Burton Unions - www.marstonspedigree.co.uk/ScienceofBrewing/burtonUnions.aspx - a description of this unique method of brewing beer.
- Royal Gunpowder Mills - www.royalgunpowdermills.com - the history of the gunpowder mills. And much more!
- Carpetbagger Aviation Museum - harringtonmuseum.org.uk/CarpetbaggerMuseumHomePage.htm - history of the site.
- Moira Furnace Museum - www.nationalforest.org/visit/index.php?control=main&action=location&LocationId=115 - history of the site.
- Chasewater Railway - www.chasewaterrailway.co.uk/ - link to the railway activities and the museum.
- Chester Farm, Northants - /www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/Community/archives/chester-farm/Pages/default.aspx/ - link to the County Council's page on Chester Farm.
- Messenger & Co Ltd - www.reprintuk.com/books/messenger_sales_brochure - a 1903 sales brochure for greenhouse fittings.
- Southam cement works - www.warwickshirerailways.com/misc/southam-cement.htm - provides a brief history.
- Railway maps - www.railmaponline.com/UKIEMap.php - provides online maps of the rail netwark at various scales.
Please note: Although checked at the time of writing, NIAG cannot be held responsible for the validity of these links or the integrity of the sites.